With long-standing industry relationships, ARCH identifies, evaluates, and introduces clinical studies in keeping with the hospital’s identified capabilities. Selecting clinical trials that meet the hospital’s strengths, ARCH guides the research program through the labyrinth of research opportunities, including contract review and budget negotiations.
Once operational, ARCH continues service and support by promoting research capabilities to the clinical research industry, including representing the hospital at conferences and pharmaceutical industry events.
ARCH provides hospitals with…
- Clinical Project Management (CPM) with a record of efficient research centralization
- Standardized SOPs, budgeting, billing, marketing, and software
- Interdepartmental coordination for better utilization of resources and personnel
- A turnkey solution – efficiently and quickly implemented – and ongoing support
- Management and methodology that will enable your hospital to succeed